Forget Summer Slide! Send your student to our Language Arts & Science enriched, STEM-based [S]3 Digital Storytelling Film Camp. Give them a competitive edge and confidence boost for the new school year.
[S]TEM + [S]TORY = [S]UCESS.
2017 CAMP SESSIONS
DAY 1 / Welcome & Introduction to Filmmaking.
DAY 2 / Pre-Production—Write, Plan & Rehearse.
DAY 3 / Production—Lights, Camera, Action.
DAY 4 / Post-Production—Editing toward Final Cut.
DAY 5 / Final Edits, Review, Screen Projects—Walk the Red Carpet and WOW friends, family and Your Awesome Selfie.
- Daily Program 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Bring lunch and water bottle. Snacks provided.)
- Arrivals begin at 8:00 a.m. Extended care until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday Film Screenings begin at 5 p.m.
- Enroll in one or multiple weeks, space permitting.
- Advanced filmmaking can be offered for those with previous experience or enrolled in multiple weeks.
- Industry professionals invited as weekly guest speakers.
All-inclusive fees are $345.00/student per week. (Includes non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 for each student enrolled.)
- The Program is designed for filmmakers ages 10-17. Younger students may be accepted. Please inquire if interested.
- Students grouped by age and experience.
- Multi-week, sibling and group discounts available.
Refunds are available up to two weeks before the start of camp.
[S]TEM + [S]TORY = [S]UCCESS.
[S]3 Student Story Space, Inc. — Growing the Future, One Story at a Time. 1-888.278.0128